Saturday 31 July 2010

100th Post!

This is my 100th post on my Big Gay Longblog, so now it really is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

I know I have not been posting much recently but I have been busy doing things. Mainly sleeps, but also watching Star Trek with Starcat, including episodes from seasons 2 and 3 which I had never seen before. A lot of them were very good but some weren't, like Assignment: Earth or Spock's Brain.

I have now seen every episode of Star Trek except for the cartoon ones, and I hope to see them soon. I have also seen an episode of another programme called Deep Space Nine. It is a sci-fi programme that Starcat likes and it is a little bit like Star Trek. In the episode I watched, called Trials and Tribble-ations, the mannys from Deep Space Nine visited Star Trek and saved Captain Kirk.

I liked the bits with Captain Kirk in them, but Starcat tells me he is not in any other episodes of Deep Space Nine so I don't think I want to watch any more of it. Starcat likes Captain Sisko but I don't think he is nearly as good as Captain Kirk.

Captain Sisko meets his hero, Captain Kirk.

I have also been watching Sharpe, which is a very good programme about a manny called Sharpe who is a hero and is very brave and handsome and sometimes he takes his shirt off (these are my best bits).

Sharpe is played by Sean Bean.

Sharpe has a best friend called Harper who is a big tough manny and they help each other in fights and save each other all the time because they are best friends. Sharpe's stories are always very exciting with horrible baddys who want to kill Sharpe that he has to beat every week. The mastermind behind all the baddys is called Napoleon, he is played by Ron Cook who was Richard III in Shakespeare.

I have not seen all of Sharpe yet so I don't know how it will end. Gamma Longcat says he knows, and that it has something to do with the Eurovision Singing Contest! I can't wait to find out what.

No comments:

Post a Comment