Wednesday 25 July 2012

Points of View


Dear BBC,

I very much liked your recent TV series The Hollow Crown. I hope you will make more Shakespeare plays into Hollow Crowns and, as I am a cat who likes Shakespeare a lot, I have some suggestions for you.

I think it would be good if you made Julius Caesar and Antony and Cleopatra and got James Purefoy to be Mark Antony in them. Also, any other actors reprising their roles from the TV series Rome would be a bonus.

What about getting Rowan Atkinson and Hugh Laurie to be Edmund and Edgar in King Lear?

If you think carrying on the series from where it left off is a good idea, then you could do Henry VI - Part One next. I would suggest Gareth Thomas and Paul Darrow would be very good as Gloucester and Winchester (come to think of it, Paul Darrow would be good in any Shakespeare play because he is great). I think Sean Bean would be a good choice as Talbot.

There are three Henry VI plays, and they are followed by Richard III, which makes four so they could be a whole second season of Hollow Crowns. I think this is a good idea. Can has more Hollow Crowns please?

No comments:

Post a Comment