Sunday 5 January 2014

Savin' The Day


"What do you think of my recap of last week's adventure, Avon?"


"Well, you missed out the bit where I was worshipped as a god and saved an entire race, and the bit where you were held prisoner by a dying man too weak to even stand, but apart from that: fine."


"You've made your point. Shall we get on with this week's adventure now?"

Orac is the last episode of Blakes 7 season one. Avon doesn't do much in it until right at the end when he turns up to save Blake.


"I'm just going to stay here and take it easy while you teleport down to the planet this week."
"You will teleport down and save me when I get into trouble, even though you're dying from radiation sickness?"
"Naturally."

Later on...


"Oh noes, Travis!"
"Aha! I have you now Blake!"


"Good shot, Avon."


"I was aiming for his head."


"Next season I'm going to be even more clever, save Blake even more times, wear even more fabulous costumes, and just generally be even more handsome."


"What do you think of that, Orac?"


"Space vehicle will be destroyed."


"Oh noes, a cliffhanger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment